Monday 8 September 2014

Utah , Silverton , Uroc 100k

Well Lauren arrived on Tuesday and we headed straight for Utah from Denver airport which was an almighty long drive but we got there ready to play the following day. I really don't have much time for a proper blog here as I am packing and sorting stuff for RRR but Utah was EPIC , we then headed to Silverton to do a 14'er , paced a friend at the Uroc 100k in Copper Mtn. I just managed to get John over the line with one minute to spare so he could get his belt buckle. The nights run involved a lot of swearing and yelling at a guy who I had just met the night previous but I loved it. The following day we rested and today was an easy 6 miler in Boulder. It's now time to pack and I will put up a pre RRR blog Wed or Thurs as soon as I have time. Enjoy the pics......there are lots more.
Made it















My favourite Mtn range I have found so far.

Woodys first 14'er , Mt Sneffels.























No comments:

Post a Comment